Many famous people wrote or said phrases addressed to their mothers that we still have proof of today. Their mothers, just like us, left their mark on them and made them see that a mother’s love is unique and unrepeatable. Throughout history, these characters have left us some famous phrases for Mother’s Day.
In turn, there are many short phrases that have emerged over the years, which cannot be attributed to anyone because they demonstrate an eternal and universal feeling: the love that children feel for their mothers and the love that they feel for their children. At unCOMO we offer you the best Phrases for Mother’s Day.
Short and beautiful phrases for Mother’s Day
Sometimes many words are not necessary to be able to express the greatest feelings. Read these phrases for Mother’s Day and you will understand:
- No matter how many people pass by or how long they stay in your life, your mother will be the one who will love you the most.
- Don’t look for someone who loves you always, it already exists: it’s your mother.
- I owe my mother everything that I am and everything that I will be.
- The world sees you as a mother, for us you are the world.
- No matter how poor someone is, he is rich if he has a mother like you.
- My mother is the best thing I have.
- Humanity survives thanks to the love of mothers.
- You were my mother first, but you will be my friend forever.
- The children’s school is in the hearts of their mothers.
- God created mothers because he couldn’t be everywhere.
Phrases for a fighting mother
Next, we leave you more phrases for a fighting mother who he gives it his all every day:
- I express it to you with love and with affection I give it to you: Happy Mother’s Day! forever with you.
- The M for wonderful, the A for all love, the D for dedication, the R for responsibility, the E for special. In each letter of the word MOTHER we find its meaning.
- They say that perfection does not exist, but I think she married my father and is my mother.
- It doesn’t matter if you scold me or if we argue, I love you and you will always be with me.
- When I need you to hug me your arms open, when I need a lesson your eyes harden, you give me wings when I need to fly and strength when necessary. Thanks for everything mom.
- You forgive me when I reject you, you welcome me when I’m wrong, you celebrate when I’m happy, you cry when I’m sad: you are the most unconditional person in my life.
Famous phrases from mothers to children
But from time to time, mothers also need words to be able to express the love and pride they feel for their children. Here is a selection of the best phrases from mothers to children:
- Child, you must be as you are, without hiding, because you are the most wonderful person in the world.
- My daughter, the light of my life, my greatest happiness, my greatest joy.
- In life you can get what you want, I’m your mother for a reason.
- You filled me with joy from the first time I saw you, you made my life happy from the first time I touched you and you continue to do so every day of my life.
- Being your mother is the greatest pride I can feel, thank you for being my son.
- You are a gift that I received to realize that even in the small details we find happiness.
- My son, you will grow until I cannot hold you in my arms, but you will always fit in my heart.
- If life returns all the happiness you have given me, you will be the happiest person in the world.
Phrases for Mother’s Day for those who are no longer
Next, we give you a list of messages of the best phrases for Mother’s Day for a deceased of famous people. Because, wherever you want him to be, you can always make a love dedication in his memory:
- “Each one carries within himself an image of women, taken from his own mother; that is why he is determined to respect women in general, or to despise them or to be totally indifferent to them. – Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher.
- “The future of a son is the work of his mother.” – Napoleon Bonaparte, French military and ruler.
- “Mothers always forgive, they have come into the world for that.” – Alexandre Dumas, French writer.
- “The boy recognizes his mother by the smile.” – Virgil, Roman poet.
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I owe everything I am to my mother.” – George Washington, first president of the United States.
- “A mother’s love for a child cannot be compared to anything else in the world. She knows no law or mercy, she dares anything and crushes all who oppose her.” – Agatha Christie, English writer.
- “Never in life will you find better, deeper, more selfless and true tenderness than your mother’s.” – Honoré de Balzac, French novelist.
- “Life begins by waking up and loving the mother’s face.” – George Elliot, pseudonym used by British writer Mary Anne Evans.
- “For the man who had a good mother, all women are sacred.” – Johann Paul Richter, German writer.
If you liked these beautiful phrases for Mother’s Day, don’t miss our article on Poems for Mother’s Day. And if you want to give her a present, find inspiration in the post How to make an original gift for Mother’s Day.
If you want to read more articles similar to Phrases for Mother’s Daywe recommend that you enter our category of Parties and Celebrations.