Few things denote greater complicity and trust in a group of friends than private jokes and affectionate nicknames that are given tenderly.
If you want to innovate a bit with affectionate names and you want to find nicknames for friends with meaning that perfectly fit these people, you can’t miss the following OneHOWTO article. Here is a list of the best nicknames for friends with meaning, affectionate, beautiful, special, original and even the best nicknames for friends in English. You will love them!
Nicknames for beautiful and tender friends
We start with some cute nicknames perfect for friends that will show the special union between you. These are some of our favorites:
- doll (or doll)
Affectionate names for friends – with meaning!
Do you want some cute nicknames for friends that are funny and at the same time have a specific meaning? If this is your case, do not miss the list that you will see below:
- ant: Perfect nickname for the smallest and/or shortest friends.
- Olive: also suitable for short or small friends who are little and are beautiful.
- the earthquake: the life of the party, a real nerve that is always proposing new things.
- the nerve: a variant very similar to the previous nickname.
- Butterfly: to the most beautiful and/or elegant friend or to the one who is always full of colors.
- the loquis: she is the craziest friend of all, but you know that without her nothing would be the same.
- Princess: the most delicate friend, the one who makes you laugh with her way of being.
- Diva: the most diva of all, it is clear. It’s perfect for that posh friend who makes you laugh with her jokes and her sarcasm.
- sun or sunshine: perfect for a radiant and optimistic friend; the one that always makes you smile and knows how to make your day a better one.
- The parties: not a single one is lost! The friend with this nickname loves to go out, have fun, drink and sing with her group of friends.
- Teddy: This nickname cannot be missing, since it is perfect for those tender and sweet friends who are always by your side in bad times.
- Angelita or angelin: if you have that typical friend who always behaves well in the eyes of others but who is a complete devil alone… this nickname is the most suitable for her.
- Rici: perfect for friends with curly hair.
- the skull: typical nickname for that thin and tall friend.
- kami: also “kamikaze”, this nickname is ideal for that crazy friend who joins any party and gives everything until dawn.
More nicknames for original and special friends
Have you been wanting more? Don’t worry, because we offer you some more original and fun nicknames for friends. Which best defines each of your friends?
Funny and original nicknames for friends
Do you want to make your friends laugh out loud? If you’re always joking and want to find the perfect nickname for that special friend… don’t miss the following proposals!
- Baby girl
- Little thing
- the shots
- teddy bear
- Petit Suisse
To have a good time with your best friends, you can’t miss this other article about 130 awkward questions for friends. The fun will be guaranteed!
Nicknames for friends in English
If you want a nickname that is original and that not many people have, the best is an international affectionate option. We discover some great nicknames for friends in English:
- Candy (candy)
- Sweetie (sweetness)
- number one
- love (love)
- Baby (baby)
- Bestie (best friend)
- Bae (this acronym, very popular in English, comes from “before anything else”, which means “before everything” or “before anything else”)
- Princess (princess)
- Bombshell (bomb)
- Cupcake (cupcake or muffin)
- Muffin (pancake or cupcake)
- Star (star)
- Wifey (diminutive that comes from “wife”, that is, “wife”).
- Sis or sister (little sister or sister)
- honey (honey)
If you like nicknames and want to discover 150 nicknames for my girlfriend or boyfriend, don’t miss this other OneHOWTO article.
If you want to read more articles similar to Nicknames for friends with meaningwe recommend that you enter our category of Toys and games.