When it comes to downloading YouTube videos, you have different ways to do it at your disposal. In this tutorial we will tell you step by step how to download YouTube videos to your computer quickly and without complications.
Many users are wondering How to download YouTube videos. If this is your case, the answer is very simple: you just have to copy and paste the link of the video you would like to download, enter it in any of the pages that we show you below and download it directly to your device. With this simple formula and a lot of patience you could download the entire YouTube.
For copyright reasons, the streaming video platform has never allowed to download video files nativelyhas always been limited to viewing.
Until recently, it was only possible to watch the videos if you had an Internet connection, although with the arrival of YouTube Premium things changed and you can view the content offline, after paying a monthly subscription.
The best pages to download free music legally
If you don’t want to pay for watch youtube videos offlinethere are pages to download them that allow you to choose in detail how you want to download them: you can configure both the resolution (from the lowest so that the file takes up little space, to Full HD… also passing through 4K) and the extension (MP4, AVI, 3GP… and even MP3, if you want to convert it to an audio file).
YOTable of contents for downloading YouTube videos
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
Download YouTube videos it is neither legal nor illegal, at least officially, it is in a middle ground between legality and illegality.
Google clearly prohibits the download of videos from its platform in its Terms and Conditions of Use and points out that the contents it hosts are not made to be downloaded: it only allows playback on its platform. But many download sites have been around for years, and it’s not like the company has done much to bring them down.
Although some pages that are clearly focused on downloading music from YouTube have closed in recent years, there are still many others that are still perfectly functional. Y They are valid for both mobile and computer.
Add music to your YouTube video
Why there are no apps to download YouTube on Google Play
As we are going to see with the examples that we are going to show you, the truth is that in Google Play the situation is different from the pages. The company has long decided to erase any trace of the applications that allowed downloading videos from its streaming platform. If you search for example “download youtube videos” apps you will see that no results are shown.
It is clear that many of the applications that have disappeared from Google Play are still available in the form of APKs on the Internet, but… is it really worth the risk of downloading an installable file that may be infected?
ClipConverter It is a first tool that we are going to show you. It is one of the best known and used for many years.
Despite the very old design of the page, it still works and the download process is extremely simple:
- Go to YouTube.com (or open the app on your mobile) and enter the video you want to download. In case you already have it located, go to the next point.
- Copy the video URL. It’s a link in this format: (for example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBgiggdclMI.
- From the browser it is as easy as copy the url from the top bar, while from the application you must click on the option Share and then click copy link.
- These steps that we have told you are going to be common to all the download websites that we are going to see.
- Once you have the link copied, go to this page: clipconverter.cc.
- In the first box of media addresspaste the link of the video you copied before and click on Continue.
- In the boxes below you can choose the resolution and the file format that you are going to download, and once you have done so, click on the button Discharge.
With these simple steps you will have the video downloaded. You can play it whenever you want without Internet or with connection to be one more file that you will have on your computer.
From that moment you can copy it, edit it or reproduce it as much as you want.
Another extremely popular website is Savefrom, which helps us to download videos from YouTube and other websites very popular like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Although it has an important part of payment, we have considered that it is interesting due to the number of options and because it is so well known.
The way to get those video files is extremely easy:
- We go to Savefrom and copy the URL of the video we want to download.
- You will notice that now if we want to download in high quality, that is, at 1080p or more, it asks us to subscribe.
- Just below where it says Download HD or MP3, we will see a much smaller button that says with low quality.
- If we press, we will automatically go to the area to download, being able to choose video in MP4 at 720pa resolution that in many cases is more than enough.
If you are interested in subscribing, because you want to download the videos in maximum resolution or to take advantage of all the options they have, not only in downloading, but also in the platforms from which you can download, you should know how much they are going to charge you.
Prices range from $4.99 from one month to $39.99 of the definitive version and forever.
YouTube improves its system for claiming copyright violations
Another case where downloading YouTube videos is going to be a extremely simple task. Do not be fooled, although the website does not have a very successful interface, the truth is that it has all the capabilities that we have seen in the rest of the options.
The way to handle it is this:
- We enter inside Youzik.
- We copy the URL in the skill area for it and click on Search.
- Then it lets us choose whether to download in MP4 or MP3. You already know that in this case we must choose video, so it touches MP4.
- In the next window just click on Download MP4 and it will automatically be downloaded to our hard drive. That easy.
Google’s Official Choice: YouTube Premium
There is one more option, and this is official: it is YouTube PremiumYouTube’s subscription service. It allows you to download and play the videos without internet connection. It also offers you another series of advantages, such as the absence of ads, access to the YouTube Music Premium music service or the exclusive original content of the platform, YouTube Originals.
The price of the subscription is 11.99 euros per month for the individual plan, but you have the possibility to try the service for free for 30 days through this link.
Now you will be able to download the YouTube videos that you like the most to your hard drive and enjoy them whenever you want, whether or not you have a connection. If you have tried them, which of all the websites did you like the most? Or have you chosen to purchase YouTube in its paid version? Tell us about it on our social networks.