The more gadgets we buy, the more disaster we have. As an example, we receive so many things at the office that later we don’t know where each one is. Much worse when it comes to controls because we have the video game, DVD, Blu-ray, streaming boxes and televisions. Thus, better have to program an RCA universal remote control.
Together with LuisGyG we have discussed that we must simplify in all aspects. Thanks to this, with this type of gadgets It will make it easier for us to handle many components and it is better to keep the rest in a drawer because it will not be that we lose them
So you can program an RCA universal remote.
A universal remote saves me from having the Jesus in my mouth because I can’t find the one for TV, and then the one for DVD or Blu-ray. In this case, RCA ones work greatin addition to having the support of a good brand.
Previously LuisGyG told you how to pair a universal remote control RCR6473R. On that occasion he located the code of the devices manually, but now it will be automatic.
From Digital Trends I was warned that this method is faster, but it is not without mistakes. You may have to do it several times until i get out.
So the first thing is to make sure that the devices we want to connect are turned on. Next, do the following:
- turn on the device; be it TV, DVD, Blu-ray, or whatever you want.
- Press and release the button on the controller that corresponds to the device you are programming. For example, if you want to program the TV, you must press the button with the TV icon. Note that the on/off button will light up and should stay on.
- Simultaneously, press the button of the device you are going to connect and the on/off button. Don’t let go! You will see that the on/off button will stop lighting up, and will turn on again.
- Once the on/off button lit up again, release both buttons. He must stay on.
- Press and release the play button on the remote. If the device you programmed doesn’t turn off after 5 seconds, continue pressing the Play button every 5 seconds until it does.
- Press and release the Back button. Wait to see if the programmed device turns on. If it doesn’t, keep pressing every 3 seconds until it happens.
- Press and release the stop button. This will help the device programming to be saved to the remote.
In case you want to add more controls, you will have to follow the same steps. Remember that it has space for up to six controls.
What if it didn’t come out?
If something happened and the device was not programmed, you will have to do everything again. Do not worry about it. It is common that it does not come out the first time.
The truth is that it took me several attempts (and a few bad words), but in the end I got it. In any case, remember that you can always try this other procedure.
– Advertising –